Motorhome Insurance

A policy to cover to cover all motorhome needs

Motorhome Insurance to suit you

Motorhome Insurance is a policy that is designed to help you protect your motorhome. A motorhome is a type of vehicle that provides transport and also an area to live. You may have a large motorhome or you may have a smaller model. However this policy is here to cover any size.

When you are looking at this type of policy, you may have questions about the possible costs. There is a number of variables that could effect the price. For instance, some questions you may need to ask.

  • How old you are?
  • Where do you live?
  • Do you have insurance claims from the past?
  • How long have you been driving a motorhome?
  • Are you the only driver on the policy?

Do I need motorhome insurance?

What is the difference between a motorhome and a campervan? Firstly a motorhome is bigger than a campervan, generally with more storage. Secondly, the two vehicles have different areas. In other words there is one area for driving and another for living. Another feature could be the over cab space which may contain a double bed.

It is a legal requirement to have this type of insurance? The answer is yes. The only way you would not have to take out this policy, is if you have declared the vehicle off road.

There are different types of motorhome insurance that you may wish to consider for example:

  • Third Party – You may wish to take this type of policy out, if you want to protect yourself against the costs of compensating the other vehicle, in an accident.
  • Third party, fire and theft – you may find this policy similar to third party, however it would also cover you if your motorhome is stolen, damaged or destroyed by fire.
  • Fully Comprehensive – You are most likely to consider this type of policy. This is because it will cover your own vehicle also if it is your fault. This could be from accidental damage.

Request A Quote

"*" indicates required fields

MM slash DD slash YYYY

Why Insure With SIA?

Surrey Independent Advisers is an insurance broker located in Surbiton; we are a family run business that has over 25 years of experience. Over this time, we have built up a good reputation and have established long standing relationships with many of our clients.

We offer a full range of commercial and personal insurance services specifically designed to give our clients peace of mind. Our staff have the experience and the up-to-date facilities to enable us to search through the many insurance schemes on offer to find the best possible quotation to meet your insurance requirements.

We consider ourselves helpful and efficient and we strive to give the best service possible. It is our aim to provide our clients with the best insurance solutions.

Motorhome Insurance
Young Driver Insurance