Motorbike Insurance to suit you
Motorbike insurance is a type of policy that is there to protect your motorbike while on the road. There are different types of bike that can covered, for example:
- You may own a moped or scooter, which generally would be cheaper for you to buy and insure. However premiums may be more expensive if you are under the age of 25.
- Another vehicle you may wish to insure is a sports bike, these can be in some circumstances a more expensive option.
- You could also consider a classic bike. You may own a valuable classic bike which can be a more expensive policy. However if the bike is in good condition and well looked after, this could bring the price down.
- Off Road bikes – Do you use an offload bike for track racing or motorcross? Have you modified your bike? These factors could bring the policy price up.
Do I need motorbike insurance?
There are different types of motor insurance that you may wish to consider for example:
- Third Party – This is the minimum cover. It will protect yourself against the costs of compensating the other vehicle, in an accident.
- Third party, fire and theft –You may find this policy similar to third party. However it will also cover you if your motorbike is stolen, damaged or destroyed by fire.
- Fully Comprehensive – You are most likely to consider this type of policy. This is because it will cover your own vehicle also if it is your fault. This could be from accidental damage.
Request A Quote
"*" indicates required fields
Why Insure With SIA?
Surrey Independent Advisers is an insurance broker located in Surbiton; we are a family run business that has over 25 years of experience. Over this time, we have built up a good reputation and have established long standing relationships with many of our clients.
We offer a full range of commercial and personal insurance services specifically designed to give our clients peace of mind. Our staff have the experience and the up-to-date facilities to enable us to search through the many insurance schemes on offer to find the best possible quotation to meet your insurance requirements.
We consider ourselves helpful and efficient and we strive to give the best service possible. It is our aim to provide our clients with the best insurance solutions.