152-154 Ewell Road, Dairy Courtyard, Surbiton KT6 6HE

Modified 4×4 Insurance

Modified 4x4 Insurance

Modified 4×4 Insurance to Cover all your requirements

Complete Protection for Modified 4x4

Modified 4×4 Insurance can protects your “fun” vehicles. This needs to be at least the second vehicle in your household. Policies are on a limited mileage basis but cover you for off roading, green laning and include your modifications. Policies can also become a multi vehicle policy protecting all your vehicles on one policy. From your everyday car, vans, commercial vehicle and your modified 4×4.

Modified 4×4 have surged in popularity and you can see them in most places nowadays.

Different types of Modified 4x4 Insurance?

As with your normal car cover, 4×4 Insurance offer the same 3 levels. For example,

  • Third Party – This is the minimum level of cover that you should have. In summary it’s a legal requirement to have at least this cover. This will cover any costs to other vehicles. In other words it will pay for the costs of the other persons vehicle.
  • Third-party, fire and theft – This type of cover would be similar to third party for yourself. However it would also cover you against the possibility of your 4×4 being stolen, or damaged by fire. In other words this wouldn’t protect your vehicle.
  • Comprehensive – This is the highest level of protection available. This would cover against fire and theft. This would also cover the damages to your vehicle and the other persons vehicle in the scenario of a collision.

You could get in contact with us today and request a quote either by website or phone. Find out which cover would best suit your needs.


What type of modified 4x4 insurance do I need?
This depends on the modifications that have been made and it’s security arrangements, so the best thing to do is to give us a call us and we will advise.
Should I pay monthly or annually?
It is cheaper to pay for insurance annually. If paying monthly, we use an external company, Premium Credit, which pay the insurance and then charge you over a 10 month period adding on approximately 9.5% interest.

Image to represent Modified 4x4 Insurance

Surrey Independent Advisers are authorised & regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Our FCA Register number is 228148. You can check this on the FCA’s Register by visiting the FCA’s website or by contacting the FCA on 0300 500 0597. | Terms of Business | Privacy Policy. Designed By RJ Web Designs