152-154 Ewell Road, Dairy Courtyard, Surbiton KT6 6HE

Campervan Insurance

Campervan Insurance

Campervan Insurance to cover all your requirements

Complete Protection for Campervan

Campervan insurance can cover your home from home. They can bring years of happiness and enable holidays with your friends and family. If you want to travel in your campervan, insurance is a legal requirement.

Can I cover my Campervan with van insurance? This is dependent on how much you use it. Subsequently, you could purchase various types of cover. It is important that you choose the right cover and as a result providing you with the best protection. You may not know which cover best suits you. However, we are here to help.

We cover many Campervan’s including VW Transporter, Ford Transit, Fiat Ducato, Peugeot Boxer and Vauxhall Vivaro. In addition, we can cover bespoke campervans.

What type of Campervan Insurance do I need?

Similar to car insurance, you can get cover for Comprehensive, Third Party, Fire & Theft cover or Third Party Only.

  • Comprehensive cover can provide you with cover for an accident even if you are at fault. You may not know who caused the damage. For example you may return to a broken wing mirror or dented door.
  • Third Party, Fire and Theft may be an option if your Campervan remains stationary. As a result, you are covered if your Campervan is stolen or damaged. However, your vehicle is not covered if you cause an accident whilst driving.
  • Third party only insurance would only cover you if you caused damage to other people and their vehicle.

What type of insurance do I require? This will be dependent on a number of factors. For example you may ask yourself what type of campervan do I have? Generally some models have more expensive insurance. How old is my Campervan? How many miles has my Campervan done? Get in contact today and we can help you find the right cover. Because we are here to help.


What type of campervan insurance do I need?
This depends on where the campervan is parked and it’s security arrangements, so the best thing to do is to give us a call us and we will advise you.
What details do I need to provide to get a quote?
Personal Details – Name, Age and Profession.
Campervan Details – Make, Model and Age.
Contents – Details of what is stored within the Capervan.
Is Campervan Insurance compulsory?
It is a legal requirement to have insurance if you are using the campervan on the road.
Should I pay monthly or annually?
It is cheaper to pay for insurance annually. If paying monthly, we use an external company, Premium Credit, which pay the insurance and then charge you over a 10 month period adding on 9.5% interest.

Visual image of a Campervan

Surrey Independent Advisers are authorised & regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Our FCA Register number is 228148. You can check this on the FCA’s Register by visiting the FCA’s website or by contacting the FCA on 0300 500 0597. | Terms of Business | Privacy Policy. Designed By RJ Web Designs