Cafe Insurance

A Policy to cover all your cafe’s needs

Cafe Insurance To Suit You

Cafe Insurance is designed to cover your enterprise. Therefore, you may want to think about the protection of your cafe. Consider if a claim is made against your cafe for instance by one other individual. This can be for damages or legal costs that your business generally may very well be subject to.

In the event that your clients are injured or their property is broken, you could be liable. Nevertheless, having the right policy in place will defend your business. When purchasing your cover, there will be different types of insurance you will want to think about. This may well be taking out employee liability insurance which is in brief a legal requirement if you employ staff. This cover will protect your cafe against claims made because of injury or sickness, on your premises, by staff.

Cover to include with your Cafe Insurance

  • Buildings Insurance – Do you own the building? You might particularly think about this kind of insurance for your business. This could be invaluable for your cafe. This is because it could actually cover you in the potential of any damage sustained to the property. If damaged, the cafe could require repairs, or rebuilding. Subsequently, cover could save you cash from possible repairs. Nonetheless, there will be a some cost in excess.
  • Contents Insurance – When running a profitable cafe, you’re likely to have many assets you wish to protect. For instance, you could have food for customers which could be damaged. Do you have kitchen equipment such as pots and pans? furnishings? Is there other essentials you require for daily operations? With this kind of insurance, you can protect your cafes contents against theft, fire or damage.
  • Business Interruption Insurance. In the event of having to shut your cafe for a number of days as a result of a sudden event, this might lead to a loss in earnings. This type of insurance might help to cover you until such time that you get things up and running once more.

Request A Quote

"*" indicates required fields

MM slash DD slash YYYY

Why Insure With SIA?

Surrey Independent Advisers is an insurance broker located in Surbiton; we are a family run business that has over 25 years of experience. Over this time, we have built up a good reputation and have established long standing relationships with many of our clients.

We offer a full range of commercial and personal insurance services specifically designed to give our clients peace of mind. Our staff have the experience and the up-to-date facilities to enable us to search through the many insurance schemes on offer to find the best possible quotation to meet your insurance requirements.

We consider ourselves helpful and efficient and we strive to give the best service possible. It is our aim to provide our clients with the best insurance solutions.

Picture of a cafe for Cafe Insurance
Young Driver Insurance